- Research and development.
- Centralized prototype development.
- Launch of token private sale.
- Launch of Token Pre-Sale.
- Depreciate Centralized Components.
- Began decentralized components developments.
- Release of network client (alpha).
- First test network (runs v0.1 of network client).
- Launch of block explorer (ellscan.com).
- Launch of new website and documentations.
- Release of mining mechanism whitepaper (PeopleMint).
- Launch of Desktop Wallet (SafeHold).
- Release of upgrade token management platform (Ellcrys Suite).
- Improvements to SafeHold, Elld and Ellscan.
- Release of new whitepaper.
- Launch of Pre-IEO.
- Begin Ellcrys protocol consensus upgrade.
- Improvements on SafeHold, ELLD and EllScan.
- Release of upgrade network client (v0.3-alpha).
- Launch of code sharing and collaboration web application (in beta).
- Launch of IEO.
- Upgrade of test network to v0.3-alpha.
- Upgrade of block explorer to v0.3-alpha.
- Upgrade of SafeHold to v0.3-alpha.
- Commencement of protocol and implementation audits.
- Release of upgrade network client (v1.0 beta).
- Add collaborative features to SafeHold.
- Release of Peoplemint complementary apps for scanning and validation.
- Upgrade of test network to v1.0 beta.
- Upgrade of Block explorer to v1.0 beta (incl. Repository explorer and statistics).
- Upgrade of SafeHold to v1.0 alpha.
- Commencement of main coin distribution via Peoplemint.
- Launch main network.
- Host Ellcrys Summit in Lagos - Our flagship event.
- Move SafeHold, Ellscan, Spell.js and the test network out of beta.